- Reduced price
F-LINE MCRAIN DOMESTIC SYSTEM
PLN9,364.92 tax incl
PLN7,613.76 tax excl
F-Line McRain home system
Hight quality domestic system with rainwater control panel Aquamatic Domestic Standard
Reasons why you should use rainwater
- You will save money through reduced consumption of tap water
- You will become more independent from water suppliers and increases its prices
- Soft water with a low calcium content is beneficial to the plants
- You will take an active part in protecting the environment and preserving precious water resources
- Avoid the costs associated with the disposal of rainwater into the sewage system
- Reduce the risk of local flooding, thanks to the accumulation of rainwater at the source, and its progressive use
Description of actionRainwater from the roof is collected through the gutter system and then fed drain pipe to the tank. Water is purified on the basket filter with a fine mesh, and then flows into the tank (using gravity). The pump pumps water from the reservoir to the gear (toilet, a washing machine) in the building. If the water level is too low, then automatically is given tap water. The system equipped with a control panel with a self-priming pump and control complement to tap water. The distance between the house and the tank can be up to 12m, otherwise the system AquaMatic Domestic C should be used booster pump or choose house system Diver.
Scope of Supply
F-Line - Benefits for you
- Tank size 1500 - 7500 liters
- The minimum depth of foundation, much less excavation gas (about 60% less depth and up to 70% less excavation than traditional tanks)
- The eco-friendly polyethylene - a 100% recycling
- No seams, joints or welds - 100% tightness
- Low weight, easy installation
- Easy backfilling and compaction of sand, gravel and excavated material from the trench
- Truck-drivable (load class SLW 30)
- Can be installed in ground water to the height of the tank flange
- 25 year guarantee - Made in Germany
Cover of the tank - TopCoverCover of the tank designed for pedestrian traffic. Made of polyethylene with double wall, it has protection of children.
Shaft extension VS 60Height 635mm, Ø 600mm
Filter basket tanks F-LineRecommended for roof areas up to. 350m sqBasket filter is applied to an inlet pipe in the tankDimensions: Ø 410mm, height 160mm fine filter (filter mesh size 0.9mm)Filter includes links fasteners and hook
Wall duct setUsed to seal a technical channel which are cables and hose pump.
Floating intake with filterFloating intake all the time swim approx. 15-20 cm below the water surface, where it can be pumped purest water from the tank (water surface can float all sorts of impurities). Mesh filter is an additional protection against contamination.
- Float with a diameter of 15cm
- Mesh filter (1.2 mm mesh)
- The check valve 1``
- 1`` connector with O-ring in the suction hose Ø36mm
- Suction hose Ø 36mm, length 2m
Rainwater control panel AquaMatic Domestic ComplexThe device pumps the rainwater from the tank and delivers it to the indoor installation. In the absence of rain water in the tank, the control panel can automatically use tap water. In one device has three main components: pump, control and complete the tap water system. The cabinet should be installed inside the house, eg. in the basement, boiler room or utility room.
Technical data control panel:
|Heig. 550mm, Wid. 550mm, Dept. 320mm|
|Max. suction depth||8m|
|Protection class||IP 41|
|Connection suction / discharge pipe||1``|
|Connection of tap water||¾`` (GZ)|
Filter NW 25The powerful filter for water purification. By using innovative methods of treatment, ie. hhe spin of water does the job perfectly. It eliminates mud, sand or rust. Impurities are trapped at the bottom of the transparent cloche.
How big tank size for the home and garden irrigation?
|Use in the home and garden (toilet and washing machine)||Roof area||Tank size [l]|
|1-2 users||min. 35m2||1500-2600|
|3 users||min. 65m2||2600-5200|
|4-5 users||min. 80m2||5200-7600|
|6-9 users||min. 100m2||7600-10000|