- A set of pipe connections for tanks
- Performs a tight connection
- Easy to install
0/5 z 0 recenzji produktu Write a review Write a review
PLN2,066.40 tax incl
PLN1,680.00 tax excl
Above ground tank for drinking water/rainwaterBodies of high-grade polyethylene. Made using the method rotomouldingowej, so they do not have seams, joints or welds are 100% tight. They are designed for storage of consumer goods. Drinking water tanks can be sited in the open air, are resistant to UV, do not fade in the sun. They can be used at a temperature of from -50°C to +60°C. Drinking water tank is covered by a 20 year warranty on oxidation processes. The appropriate installation of tanks, in accordance with the manufacturer's offer protection against the growth of algae. CE declaration of conformity. The ability to store dozens of different chemicals min. acids, bases, alcohols and the like (see table of resistance ). CP Tank capacity: 500, 800, 1000 and 2000L.
|Capacity [l]||Lenght [mm]||Height [mm]||Width [mm]||Connections|
|2 000||1955||1730||690||1`` ¼|
You might also need
- The float set for tanks
- For use in household and industrial installations
- To control the liquid level in tanks
- Culvert tight for drinking water tanks
- Culverts with external thread PVC-U
- Diameters ranging from ¾" to 2½"