- A set of pipe connections for tanks
- Performs a tight connection
- Easy to install
PLN722.01 tax incl
PLN587.00 tax excl
- The tank with the possibility of collecting food
- 20-year warranty, capacity to choose from 300 to 5000L
- Polyethylene tank for drinking water
Above ground tanks for drinking water/rainwaterBodies of high-grade polyethylene. Made using the method rotomouldingowej, so they do not have seams, joints or welds are 100% tight. It has greater stability compared to conventional metal containers, galvanized or stainless steel because of its resistance to oxidation. The tanks are resistant to UV radiation and are not conducive to the growth of algae. They can be used at a temperature of from -50° C to +60° C. All tanks are covered by a 20-year warranty on oxidation processes. Drinking water tanks they can be sited in the open air. The appropriate installation of tanks, in accordance with the manufacturer's offer protection against the growth of algae. CE declaration of conformity. The ability to store dozens of different chemicals min. acids, bases, alcohols and the like. (see table resistance). Capacity reservoirs for drinking water CHO from 300 to 5000L.
NOTE: Bodies of pojemości 3000L are undrillable and features do not include the ports.
|Capacity [l]||Diameter [mm]||Lenght [mm]||Height [mm]||Connections|
|1 000||915||1720||995||1`` ¼|
|1 500||1155||1630||1255||1`` ½|
|2 000||1300||1700||1400||1`` ½|
|3 000||1450||2000||1550||1`` ½|
You might also need
- The float set for tanks
- For use in household and industrial installations
- To control the liquid level in tanks
- Culvert tight for drinking water tanks
- Culverts with external thread PVC-U
- Diameters ranging from ¾" to 2½"