Tanks for Drinking Water
Drinking water tank
in our offer you will find above-ground and underground tanks for drinking water made in the rotational molding process. The tank production process ensures the tightness and strength of the tanks, and the material from which the tanks are made is subjected to tests for the safety of storage and storage of food liquids. All products have ATZ PZH which ensures the user to use the highest material standards.
Polyethylene cover for above ground tanks
Equipped with a vent hole
- Sealed culvert for tanks
- Stainless steel grommets
- Diameters from ¾ "to 2"
- Vertical tanks
- Underground drinking water tanks with PZH approval
- Capacity from 1150 l to 3000 l
- Outlet pipe union in brass for tanks
- Culverts with external thread
- Diameters ranging from ¾" to 4"
- Polyethylene tank for water and other liquids
- The relatively low profile tank
- Volume to choose from 500 to 7500L
- Culvert tight for drinking water tanks
- Culverts with external thread PVC-U
- Diameters ranging from ¾" to 2½"
- Underground drinking water tanks with PZH certificate
- The possibility of wheel traffic
- Capacity from 12 to 50 m3
- A set of pipe connections for tanks
- Performs a tight connection
- Easy to install
- The float set for tanks
- For use in household and industrial installations
- To control the liquid level in tanks