- A set of pipe connections for tanks
- Performs a tight connection
- Easy to install
Above ground BC tanks for storage of food liquids (drinking water)
BC ground polyethylene tanks are designed for storing food liquids, drinking water as well as rainwater. The tanks are resistant to sunlight, they can be planted in a roofed area. Can be used at temperatures from -50 ° C to + 60 ° C. Appropriate installation of drinking water tanks in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions guarantees protection against algae development. In tanks, it is possible to store several dozen different chemical substances, min. acids, bases, alcohols, etc. (details in the resistance table). The tanks have a declaration of compliance with the EC directive No. 10/2011 DT, 14/01/2011, 1935/2004 DT, 27/10/2004.
|Volume [l]||Ø [mm]||Height [mm]||Ø Rewision [mm]|
You might also need
- The float set for tanks
- For use in household and industrial installations
- To control the liquid level in tanks
- Culvert tight for drinking water tanks
- Culverts with external thread PVC-U
- Diameters ranging from ¾" to 2½"
- Outlet pipe union in brass for tanks
- Culverts with external thread
- Diameters ranging from ¾" to 4"