Biopreparation Enzybac Bacterial Medium
0/5 z 0 recenzji produktu Write a review Write a review
67.00 PLN tax incl
54.47 PLN tax excl
Delivery time 3-4 days
Biopreparation Enzybac proper operation of treatment plants and septic tanks
Preparations for cesspits and septic tanks
Enzybac is a product used to eliminate odor annoying and the proper functioning of all types of biological treatment plants and septic tanks. The preparation has a specific strains of bacteria and enzymes, whereby accelerates the biodegradability of sewage. Included bacteria and enzymes in the biopreparation contribute to the decomposition of organic compounds (hydrocarbons, proteins, fats) to identify basic compounds are water, carbon dioxide or nitrogen compounds. The preparation reduces odors from septic tanks and sewage treatment plants, does not cause corrosion and damage sludge. Enzybac no detrimental effects on animals, humans and the environment. Certified by the Polish National Institute of Hygiene.
We also offer other preparations for septic tanks and wastewater treatment plants, such as: Enzybac bacterial medium preparation (Increases the efficiency of wastewater decomposition) or Neozyme activator (designed to start septic tanks and treatment plants).
Directions for use
- Septic tanks (with a capacity of approx 10 m3), once used 100-150 g (2-3 scoops) of the formulation, operationally weekly 20 g (1/2 scoops)
- Househld wastewater treatment plant once - 40 g (1 scoop) of the bioprepartion, operationally weekly 20 g (1/2 measure) for toilet for every 3 users. It is recommended to use once every six months. In addition, use Enzymix unblocking agent. It is used to remove organic matter from the network leach field and the sand filter.
- Communal septic tanks - 20 g (1/2 measuring spoon) of the product for every 1 m3 of waste water at a time, operationally once a week 3-5 g for every 1 m3 of incoming waste water.
- Latrines, septic pits - Dissolve 1 measure of preparation in 1 l of water and pour into the surface of the faeces. It is best to repeat the treatment every other day until the odour disappears; then use one measure once a week.
- Mechanical-biological sewage treatment - preparation works best when dosing directly into the sewerage system or pumping. 0,5 - 2,5 g preparation used per m3 of wastewater. Preparation prior to dispensing dissolved in water and then pour into the sewerage system.